Thursday, December 3, 2009

Back by Popular Demand


Evie is 5 months old today. . .which means we haven't bragged about her "advancedness" in like 2.5 months. What kind of parents are we? And where do I start?

For starters, she's rounded out quite nicely. With all her rolls, seeing her cute little neck is a rare occurrence. I often comment to her on how chubby she's getting. I've promised I'll never say anything like this to her when she is a teenager.

She rolled! A couple of weeks ago we took a trip to Toronto to show her off to friends and family. She rolled for her Great Grandma and Uncle Mike. It's really not a regular thing. She's only rolled three since then. . .but still, she rolled!

She is now sleeping in her crib. Mostly. She usually ends up in the bed with us by morning. . .but still.

About a month ago she was working on a tooth. It's an elusive little tooth because it has since disappeared. And yet, she still appears to be red-cheeked and fussy. I hear that baby teeth can move up and down before they take up permanent residence. I hope this tooth makes up it's mind soon.

Well, I guess that's the 5 month report. I promise more pictures soon!!

2 comments:

Becky said...

So exciting to read your latest post! Can't wait to see Evie at Christmas :)

clearviewstaff said...

She is the cutest baby!
Lots of love to all three of you and Merry first Christmas to your darling daughter.
Love,
Aunt Jenny