Monday, March 23, 2009

Baby update

With my little sister all the way in Korea, and lots of friends and family spread out across Canada, I thought it might be a good idea to do a blog post about how things have been going re: growing a baby.

I started playing with this blog about a year ago when I thought our lives were more interesting. . .turns out not so much. But with baby on the way, we certainly have a lot more to report, and I thought this might be the easiest way to do it.

I think most of you know it's a girl. Here she is at 19 weeks.



The due date is June 29th.

I've been feeling pretty good. I'm having a lot of back pain but so far I'm coping. Baby is kicking a lot! Here's me at 25.5 weeks, just over 6 months. Most moms say I'm still pretty small, but I feel like a bus.

Dan has been working on the nursery, and we're about half-way done. We're becoming schooled in the language of cribs and car seats. There's a lot to know!

I'll try to update the blog a few times before baby makes her grand entrance.
Love you all! xo

Kate

5 comments:

Ryan and Katie said...

you are so stinkin cute pregnant!

Amelia and Edmund said...

Kate! I'm happy that you have a blog. I've thought about you tons since I've moved out here, but really didn't know what to say in an email. I'm so excited for you and baby!!

Suzanne Lee said...

Hey Kate!
Long time no see, but Congrats none the less!! We're due to have our baby girl in 12 days, and at this point they are going very slow... My blog is private if you want to be added to my reader's list plz let me know. suzanne.b.lee@gmail.com
take care :)

KYLE FAMILY said...

I didn't know you were pregnant! That's so fun! You look fabulous, but that was to be expected. Congratulations to you guys! So nice to find your blog!

SAH in Suburbia said...

Kate as in Kate Brown? You look mighty familiar...I've been away from Ottawa for so long that I just haven't kept up with all the updates and news! My goodness - you look adorably cute! I'm due with #4 in September - yikes, how time flies when you're having fun (or too much fun...in my case!!) ;-)
Great to 'see' you!!!